Is Frameless Glass The Right Choice For You?
Frameless glasses are massively popular and in trend now more than ever. People prefer frameless glass because of the edgy look and the comfort that it gives. It may be inspired from a time back in the 19th century, but the modern age is very attracted towards it.
Framed glasses have a border/frame around them which is quite visible even to the person who wears it. The idea of a frame obstructing your vision is very uncomfortable. The absence of this frame provides you with a wider depth of vision. Let’s know more about this glass option.
The Four Major Reasons Why Frameless Glass Is So Popular
- They are cost effective
- Frameless glass is light in weight
- They provide visual accuracy and wide depth of vision
- They look classy and fashionable
Even people who do not need glasses to see wear frameless glasses to look sophisticated. This trend is very popular with both men and women in the corporate world. They prefer wearing frameless glasses, because according to most of them, it makes them look serious, professional and experienced.
Due to the absence of the frame, they are very light and comfortable to wear. They do not put any extra burden on the wearer’s eyes and head, due to which they do not complain of any headache or eye strain. This is a common complaint made by new glass wearers.
Choosing the Right Frameless Glasses
- It is important to choose frameless glasses that can provide you with not just comfort but also structural integrity. The structure of the glasses and the hardware used to design it is of utter importance. You must select those glasses which have shock withstanding ability and quality material. Polycarbonate and Trivex are the most commonly used material used to design a frameless glass nowadays.
- Once you are satisfied with the structure, design and hardware of the glasses, you must concentrate on the shape of the glass. There are different shapes and sizes available in the market that can be customised according to your wish.
- Every face has a different structure and a glass that looks good on another person may not necessarily be suitable for your facial structure. This is why it is important you get glasses that fit perfectly with you face shape and size. Choosing a frameless glass can be a difficult task if you do not try it before buying it. However, the most important thing to remember is that if you have confidence in yourself, then anything you wear will look good. You need to have the confidence to pull it off.
- The downside to buying glasses could be the cost. Not all of them are expensive but the good quality material glasses are definitely costly that will make your pocket lighter. There are certain online portals that will provide you with good quality glasses at very rational and reasonable prices.
Frameless glasses are light, stylish, customisable and cost effective. They gives you a very minimalistic look along with elegance. People who do not wish to accessorise much usually prefer wearing a frameless glass. It can be worn on every occasion with any ensemble.
One advantage of not having a frame is that even if a glass breaks, you don’t need to replace it with a new one. In case a glass breaks, all you would have to do is replace the lens and you would be good to go. Hence, they are more cost-effective and money saving than framed glasses.
Frameless glass can be very useful, but because opinions and choices differ from person to person, it depends on what you would personally prefer about the product.