Phenocal Review: Can This Fat Burning Supplement Help You Lose Weight?
Have you tried weight loss supplements before and felt like they did not hold up to the claims that the manufacturer made about them? If so, you are not alone. The diet and supplement industry is expected to be worth over $278 billion by 2024. Supplement manufacturers do have guidelines to follow, but there is not a regulatory foundation such as the FDA overseeing this so that quality can fluctuate tremendously. Phenocal is different; the manufacturer has made sure of that and stands behind their product with a money back guarantee.
What is Phenocal?
Phenocal is designed to help you lose weight fast and effectively, but without chemicals that can be addictive or harmful in the long term. Phenocal is an all-natural dietary supplement that packs in critical ingredients that help induce weight loss on multiple levels.
Taking Phenocal with a healthy diet and exercise plan may help you to lose stubborn weight that you may struggle with. Loaded with vitamins and natural extracts, Phenocal may be able to boost the metabolism and help curb cravings, and this can have drastic results on weight loss.
The addition of this multivitamin-packed formula may help you to become not just thinner but healthier as well.
Does Phenocal work?
Phenocal has the required nutrients and ingredients to aid you in losing weight. The actual weight loss you can obtain will be related to other efforts that you put into your weight loss journey with the addition of a healthy diet and exercise.
Loaded with extracts and vitamins that have proven to be effective at helping boost your metabolism and burn fat, this powerful supplement aims to help you get the results you want quickly. The formula that is provided in Phenocal works on multiple weight loss aspects all at the same time, and this may produce better results for you than comparable weight loss pills.
Also, watch the video on “Phenocal The #1 Rated Weight Loss Product”
Video Embed code: <iframe width=”662″ height=”410″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/MaN5YcnxuVI” frameborder=”0″ allow=”accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture” allowfullscreen></iframe>
What are the active ingredients in Phenocal?
The list of active ingredients contains over sixteen natural extracts and vitamins, and they are provided below with a brief description. It may help you better understand why the manufacturer chose to include them in Phenocal.
- Vitamin B1- Also known as thiamin, helps the body use carbohydrates for energy. It is essential for glucose metabolism and plays a key role in the function of nerves, muscles, and the heart.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) – Must be replenished in the body through food or supplementation and plays a vital role in the breakdown of food into usable energy. You need this B vitamin to aid in the absorption of other B vitamins, iron, and folic acid.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) – Plays a key role in digestion and converting energy from fats. It is also known as the anti-stress vitamin and may increase proper cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin B6- is essential for the production of red blood cells and in the metabolism of protein, fats, and carbohydrates for energy
- Vitamin B12- Is a water-soluble vitamin that your body cannot make for itself and must be replenished through diet or supplements. It is essential for the function of the central nervous system and the metabolism of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates for energy. Biotin- Occurs naturally in food sources such as salmon, legumes, and some vegetables. May have a beneficial effect on blood sugar levels and insulin.
These six B vitamins may help to regulate the metabolism of nutrients and can have positive effects on weight loss through the boost they can provide to your metabolic rate and energy levels.
- Chromium Picolinate- Is a micronutrient that may help to regulate insulin levels in humans. Obesity is directly related to insulin resistance.
- Folic Acid- One of the primary functions of Folic acid is making new DNA and RNA and unique cells in the body. Also helps to create new red blood cells and combat some forms of anemia.
- Fucoxanthin– Is a marine carotenoid found in some macroalgae and microalgae. It is believed the Fucoxanthin supplementation could play a beneficial role in combating obesity.
- Glucomannan- Acts to provide a satiety effect through its bulking properties in the intestines and thus helps reduce caloric intake.
- Cocoa Extract- Has higher antioxidant properties than green tea or red wine. Cocoa extracts are potent inhibitors of key enzymes in carbohydrates and
- Hoodia Gordonii- is a natural appetite suppressant that sends the brain signals that the stomach is full and thus reduces caloric intake to facilitate weight loss.
- Green Tea Extract- Contains antioxidants and can affect metabolism with EGCG, a potent antioxidant.
- 5-HTP- May increase the feeling of fullness and thus help you to lose weight. 5-HTP may also work to suppress appetite through counteracting hormones that can trigger hunger.
- Bioperine- Thought to increase metabolism through thermogenesis and helps boost the absorption of some
- CLA- May help with fat loss while supporting lean muscle. Also, may benefit people with heart disease and type 2
No added fillers or artificial ingredients are included in Phenocal. All the ingredients may have a significant effect on weight loss by themselves. However, the ingredients when combined in a supplement like Phenocal, can increase your chances of quick weight loss.
What are the benefits of Phenocal?
- Taking Phenocal with a diet and exercise routine may allow you to lose weight faster than without this supplement.
- You may notice more energy from the improvements in your metabolism while taking Phenocal.
- It may be easier to control how much food you consume daily as you may not feel as hungry.
- The Phenocal ingredients may help in other ways due to the antioxidant properties of some of the extracts and vitamins.
- You may notice a decrease in your cravings for unhealthy foods.
Are there any precautions to taking Phenocal?
No – the manufacturer states that it is safe for the long term, regular use.
Are there any side effects with Phenocal?
Although this is an all-natural supplement, some of the B vitamins used could interact with certain medications. There is always the possibility of allergic reactions to some ingredients. You should always consult your health care provider before you start taking any diet pill supplement.
Where can you buy Phenocal?
You can place your Phenocal order directly with the manufacturer website.
Phenocal customer reviews
Here are just a few Phenocal reviews.
This diet pill made all the difference for me. I work out and eat healthy all the time but had 10lbs of stubborn weight that I could not seem to lose. I tried Phenocal, and in a couple of weeks, I have been able to drop half of that weight. Thanks, Phenocal Patty C.
I have tried so many different diet pills that have promised to work but didn’t, that I almost didn’t order Phenocal. That would have been a big mistake on my end because of Phenocal works! It helps me resist temptation and boosts my energy for the day. I love it! Caitlyn S.
The Bottom Line
The makers of Phenocal have provided their customers with a diet pill supplement that they feel can help them to lose weight. The active ingredients are all thought to possess nutrients and elements needed to facilitate weight loss.
Phenocal may offer you an all-natural weight loss option to help you reach your goals if you are considering other methods for weight loss. Before you start taking synthetic diet pills or prescriptions that may have long-term harmful effects and a potential for addiction, give Phenocal a try first.