Everyone loves to have beautiful body and beauty is not restricted to face only. There are also other parts that people consider. Though underarms do not play any significant role in the beautiful body unless they are covered, those who love to wear sleeveless clothes have to whiten dark underarms for this area of the body as well.
If you ever experience darkening of the underarm, then don’t be scared, it’s not a disease or any medical condition. It is a situation which occurs when the skin pores are clogged with dead cells, excessive usage of antiperspirants, deodorants containing alcohol, shaving and hair removal creams, suntan due to exposure to UV rays, excess sweat and poor ventilation problem in the armpit region.
One can go for the lotions and creams available on the market to overcome this trouble, but there are also some natural options that can use for whiten dark underarms.
These options also offer quick results and whiten dark underarms region which may be darkened due to reasons mentioned above. These remedies are innocent and available at almost no cost or low cost.
Remedies Whiten Dark Underarms
The acidic properties present in potatoes makes it an important ingredient which helps in whiten dark underarms.
- Take a thin slice of potato and rub it on the armpits.
- Alternatively, you can extract the potato juice by grating it and then apply it on your underarms.
- In both the condition, you need to wait for 18 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Use lukewarm water for washing.
- Follow any of the methods twice daily for effective results.
Cucumbers are no less than potatoes, the cooling and natural bleaching properties of cucumber helps in lightening the dark patches of your underarms.
- Have a few thin slices of cucumber and gently rub them on to underarms.
- Alternatively, you can also get the cucumber grated and extract juice.
- Use one or two cotton balls and apply the cucumber in the area of the armpit.
- Wash the armpit with normal water after 10 minutes.
- Else, make a paste of turmeric powder and cucumber juice mixed with lemon juice.
- Apply it on the armpits and let it rest for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
- Follow any of the methods mentioned above daily for effective results
The skin-lightening properties present in sandalwood makes it one solution for dark underarms. It cleanses, softens and lightens the skin effectively. It also reduces body odour with the help of its strong aroma.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder and mix it with 3 tablespoons of rose water.
- Stir well and apply the paste to your underarms.
- Rinse it off after 15 minutes with cold water.
- It is recommended to repeat the process daily for effective results within a short span of time.
The ingredients mentioned above are easily available in the market and are very much helpful in curing such conditions. You don’t have to worry about the side effects as all the ingredients are natural elements and the procedures stated are easy to execute.
Rate This Article