Are you cleaning your house with a broomstick? If your answer is “yes.” Here is the best and easiest approach to clean your house with a vacuum cleaner.
Vacuum cleaners are nowadays available in all sizes and shapes, and features are varying for every model. Then you can quickly analyze the best vacuum cleaner which suits your needs.
This article will help you to purchase the best vacuum cleaner to your needs.
Types of Vacuum Cleaner
There are two Types of vacuum cleaners.
Most of the people choose the upright vacuum cleaner. These are easy to control, store and easy to use. This vacuum is much pretty than the other models, and with an upright stick vacuum, it is more comfortable to clean the hardwood floors as well as carpeted areas. Upright vacuums consist of brush bar which removes the dirt in minor areas.
It is the oldest model in the vacuum cleaner; features of this vacuum are much older than the upright vacuum cleaner. It is also a much lighter and occupies less space. These vacuums are mainly used for cleaning steps, small areas and cushioning.
Vacuum Cleaner Models
Outside of vacuum, you have to know that whether the vacuum inside consists of dust bag, or it is bagless one. Both are having similar advantages and disadvantages. You need to choose the best for your basic needs.
Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Without dust bag is named as a bagless vacuum cleaner. This vacuum consists of inner filters in the dust canister to gather any dust, hair, and dirt, or you can use the “cyclonic action” which will separate the dust and will catch it inside the canister.
- Cost: No need to spend much amount on purchasing the bagless vacuum cleaners, these are always low cost compared to bagged vacuum cleaners.
- Visibility: This vacuum cleaner has a clear canister in outside and is visible to the outside and can quickly pick the small objects which may suck up valuable objects.
- Damaged: If the vacuum is damaged and it is highly expensive to fix the damage.
- Dirt: It consists of more dirt there is nothing to protect, and it may cause allergies or asthma.
Bag Vacuum Cleaner
Here is another model which consists of vacuum with inside a dust bag and the primary aim of this bagged vacuum is to store up the dust, and hair. These can be either replace with another bag after disposed of.
- Cleanliness: Dust and dirt will be stored in the dust bags, and it will help you to avoid asthma and dust allergies.
- Disposal: No need to worry, and it doesn’t spill the dust at anywhere when you open the bag to throw the content.
- Expensive: If you are using a bagged vacuum and you need to insert a new dust bags whenever the previous bag is full, and this is more expensive.
- Performance: If the dust bag is full, automatically the performance of the device is reduced. These will be rectified once the bag is changed. And need to change the bag before it fills up completely.
Rate This Article