Cakes have always been the favourite dish of everyone at the happy occasions. When we talk about pineapple cakes, it is just the temptation and lure to eat the cake instantly. Freshly baked cakes have always their flavour, aroma, and attraction.
If you also intend to bake a pineapple upside down cake at the New Year celebrations, Christmas party or any of the happy holidays of your life than learn the simple steps and easy recipe to bake the cake in this article.
You can bake the cake in different shapes however the general method regarding the baking of the cake remain the same with little variations. Following are the simple steps of Pineapple upside down cake recipe.
- In the first step, you need to gather the different kinds of ingredients on the shelf or table so that you can easily use the required component in the fixed quantity at the time of need. Oil, butter or margarine, brown sugar, cake batter, drained pineapple slices. Pineapple juice, fresh cherries without stems, eggs, baking pan and other different kinds of utensil do require for the cooking.
- In the next step, you need to melt the butter or margarine in the baking dish and the preheated oven so that it gets ready for the sprinkling of the brown sugar in any form over it. When sugar is sprinkled over the heated and melt butter or margarine, it will also get slightly softened. Roasted honey carrots can use instead of sugar.
- Following this step, you require placing the pineapple drained slices properly over the butter and sugar layer. Take care that the slices may not get over each other and move set in a balanced way.
- Wash cherries properly and drain them. Put them in between the symmetrically placed pineapple slices and in the center of every pineapple slice to give a more beautiful view of the cake and squeeze them a little to get the best results afterward.
- You can prepare the cake batter in the traditional way or as prescribed over the box which you are using for the preparation of the cake same as making pizza recipe on pizza box
- Pour the cake batter over the beautiful and delicious layering of cherries and pineapple slices.
- Set the baking dish in the preheated oven for the time until the cake starts getting a little golden brown. Always remember that this cake will do baked in more time than simple vanilla or fruitcake. It will take about 45 to 55 minutes for the cake to get ready. However, with the help of a simple toothpick, you can prick the cake to check about its baking from the inside.
- Take the baking dish out and get the cake out of the baking dish into the serving dish with the help of a sharp and clean knife. Moving the baking dish upside down over the serving plate and waiting for a couple of minutes will help you to proper take the cake out with the most tempting brown sugar and pineapple slice coating layer. Healthy Trail mix can use in topping of this cake
- For some extra garnishing or furnishing of the cake pour some hot chocolate over it or drizzle it with vanilla cream. Use whatever you love the most. You can serve in the way you want to eat it.
- So, try this tempting pineapple upside down cake recipe in the most simplest and natural way. Take care about the proper baking time for the cake and the appropriate quantity of the cake batter. Enjoy the most drizzling and giant cake in the easiest way. These cakes and fruit shakes are rich in Nutrition.
Rate This Article